We are going through some seriously uncertain times! Listen to Rob Baker and Michelle talk about their 5 quick tips to help.
So this is our very-hastily-put-together solution to help ourselves and others: 5 things that we will be doing to boost our wellbeing.
1) Be Yourself - we will all deal with these uncertain times differently. There's no right or wrong way to do this. It's ok and normal to be anxious.
2) Be Deliberate - be conscious about where we are spending our time and energy. Is it on things that we can control and influence?
3) Be Kind - be kind to ourselves and others. We need to be more empathetic and patient with others than ever before.
4) Be Connected - look at ways to foster and maintain social connections with people who matter to us most.
5) Be Curious - explore how we will learn, grow and develop from the current situation - greater connection, deeper gratitude, personal growth.
This may not help anyone else (although I hope it does) but it certainly helped us.